Friday, January 22, 2010

yes, i am still alove, no need to file a missing persons report!!

So so sorry I know I havn’t been on in ages!!! I’ve just been so so so busy with school and it being the end of the semester and everything, plus I’ve been going to bed at an ungodly early hour (7:30 yes pm) this whole week because I’ve been getting up at 4:30 am to feed horses all week. Hahaha it sucks
So right now I’m downstate visiting my grandparents. It should be really fun. I filmed a vlog on the way down here so I’ll try to edit it and get it uploaded sometimes son (I’ll link it when its done). Right now its 4:34 on Friday, I’m writing this in word because I don’t have WiFi in the car. So I’ll get this up as soon as I can. More drama with lana and jenna, and now a new disturbance as well-- drama update to come. Right now I’m just excited for the weekend and being down here. I absolutely adore my grandparents so this should be a great weekend. It’s my two little cousins’ birthday parties as well on Sunday, so that should be fun too. I’ll update as soon as I can!!!

Love you
~be amazing~

No comments:

Post a Comment