Friday, January 29, 2010

birthday wishes

i wanted to take a second to say happy birthday to my mommy, whose birthday is tommorow. mom, i know we fight a lot, but i really love you and wanted to say thanks for everything you do for me, for always standing by me, even when i don't deserve it and for always being there for me. i can't think of anyone else i would want to be my mom. you are the best!!! i really love how our relationship is growing and how nice it is when we are not fighting. i really am trying, and i know i don't always show you how much i love you, but i do. i really do and i'm gonna try to show it more often. i'll try to help out more, i promise. i love you!!

so thats out of the way *sob*. some of you know that my mom and i have some issues with getting along and everything, but i am not completely fair to her. she is an amazing person who really devotes her whole life to her kids. i really just want her to know how amazing she is. and that i really do appreciate her. even if you never read this mom, i love you.

so that's that, if you have any birthday or any other kind of wishes or shoutouts, comment or email me and i can put them up for you.

fitness plan is going pretty good (minus the carbo load i had for dinner when we went out for moms bday- we are having people over tommorow night, so tonight was the "birthday dinner"). i've missed a couple days working out, but i am really hoping to make up for it tommorow, cuz i need to get back on track with my goal of being down three pounds a week. as of yesterday, i was down two, but i think i'm back where i started from not working out and eating so much. but it is a change in mind set, i think, and i really think that since my health is so important now, that i really will be able to make a positive change in my life.

~be what you wanna, don't let anything hold you back~
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment