Friday, January 15, 2010

LOOONG DAY

today was really long, but long in a good way, i think. we had dance practice again right after school, so that was fun (we are doing a dance to the miley cyrus version of cyndi lauper's "girls just wanna have fun", there are twelve of us, so it's a little crazy, fun, but crazy). we got a lot done and everything is going great. i am exhausted, though, and i have a floorburn on my elbow. other than that, though, i walked away unscathed and with a bunch of calories burned (which i promptly replaced... i am such a pig, i know).
another amazing thing is that i finally got my electric blanket for my bed. hopefully i won't wake up shivering anymore. yay!!! i got refills on my clique three-step skincare system as well! (i'll review that sometime soon-- it's amazing!!!)

i think thats all for now!!

~give out what you wanna get back~

follow me on twitter!!
my other twitter!!

oh, if you're wondering why i hacve two twitters, it's not becuase i am obsessed, but my original intent was to have blog-related things on the first (AriannaWallace) and more personal stuff on the second and just have my friends follow that one (HelloKitty0121). but, everyone at my school is most into facebook (boo to the bitch that is my mother!!! she won't let me get one!!) so no one at my school has twitter, so i kinda just update whatever one i am signed in to at the moment, and usually they just ahve the same stuff on them... follow both of them anyway!! you love me that much (right? Right......)

hahaha by guys

No comments:

Post a Comment