Tuesday, January 5, 2010

love life part 2

i know i know. but i warned you about this. so there's this guy and we had a thing at the begining of this year. he stopped liking me like a day after he told me he did (but he'd liked me for like two months before that). i guess just because i wanted to go out i was really clingy. riiight. he had a thing with my best frined at the end of last year. so now, as a result, we both have remaining feelings for him. i think i might like him agian because of my desicion to stop liking the other guy (joe). but don't know if it's worth going through all that crap only to get hurt again. i hated him for a long time becasue of what happened this fall. but i think i can make it work this time- if i don't screw it up. and if i can get him to like me again. so my life is hell, what about yours?? if you have any advice about this comment pleeeeeezz!!! i'm begging here (so unattractive, i know but what else can i do??)
"life sucks and then you die, yeah i should be so lucky"
-- jacob black
(sorry for the twilight quote- i promise i'm not obsessive- i just heart jacob!!)

~be amazing~

No comments:

Post a Comment