Monday, January 4, 2010

story snipits part 1

as promised here is a snipit from my current writing:

There was always that element of danger. And now- of course was no exception. I had always wanted something like this to happen. His dark eyes kept flashing with the strobe light- like pulsing stars. It was beautiful and incredibly erotic. I felt like the music was beating through me- my body was pulsing with the beat but slightly off- more in time with his body than the actual music. We were dancing to a beat all our own, not something we heard but felt. Even though it was invisible, we were both in perfect timing and perfectly in sync. Something blinded me at that second- a bright flash of silver. For half a second- I thought that id fallen and was staring up into a strobe light or something. It took me a second to realize that I was still standing and the falsh of light was the newly lowered disco ball reflecting off the sequins on my top. I barely missed a beat and we were back on the same wavelength before a second passed, he had compensated for my stop and was now back in perfeect timing. It was the biggest high id ever had. A total rush. I was uber- reluctant to leave the club. I was fighting with myself- trying to decide whether or not to brave the wrath of my parents for a few more precious minutes with him. In the end- lexa decided for me. She all but dragged me out of the club. I knew that it was the right desion on both accounts- I had to leave him wanting more. Before we left- I walked over to him- on beat and real slow- and gave him a hug- letting my lips linger on him a second longer than what should’ve been appropriate for a first kiss. I walked away, keeping him hand in mine then dropping it as I walked away, leaving him with the piece of paper I’d had there. It had my number- but no name. names complicated things and I wasn’t ready for that yet. I felt his eyes on me as I strode away and I fought my instincts. And I won. I didn’t look back at the god on the dancefloor. Not once.

i have more where this came from. please comment with any ideas or critisism. if you're a real writer or publisher or editor or even office assistant in that industry please please comment and tell me how to improve this!!
*~be amazing~*

No comments:

Post a Comment