Saturday, January 16, 2010

happy weekend!

we spent the better part of the morning hanging out with a family friend... it was really fun. if you saw my twitter earlier today-- it was just me being all mad at my mom... we have a bunch of random fights all the time (love-hate relationship...) mostly i think it is because she doesn't understand me (typical teenager...riight?) anyway, it was mostly my fault (sorta...) hahaha i don't want to talk about it because i am in a way better mood now. weekends just make me really happy. i think i want to go bake something. i just bake when i am bored or happy, but mostly the first.
what do you love most about weekends?? sleeping in? hanging with your family? walking around in sweats for two days? partying? all the above? i know it is for me!!

hahaha love you guys

~don't be afraid of who you are~

No comments:

Post a Comment