Monday, January 4, 2010

is anyone out there??

so i was just thinking about all the blogs and vlogs and twitters and youtube channels and everything that's out there and i'm just wondering if anyone id ever even gonna read this?? first of all, if you are reading this, you are amazing. tell your friends. comment to let me know someone is reading. cuz seriously, i would feel like a total ass if no one is even reading this. it may help me, but none of you know what's going on with the future stars of the world? hahaha. if you don't believe it it won't happen. then again, if you believe it and it doesn't happen, then you're setting yourself up for failure. oh well. and if you were wonderingm the interesting stuff will start as soon as something happens, or whatever. as for the witing stuff- leave me a comment for a prompt or story idea/inspiration or anything. just let me know what you want me to rave about and all that. i'll post some of the current things i'm writing later.
please please please comment and let me know you're there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment