Saturday, January 16, 2010

story snipits part three (i think its part three??)

here is part of the snipit i just came up with. it's not the whole thing because i don't want to give anything away right now, but here is a bit from the scene that originated from watching miss congeniality (weird i know. one of my other scenes that i posted came from watching batman. the animated version)

Then I had an idea. An idea that lit a spark of hope inside me, and I clung to that hope until it became a fire. Brady had sent me with these horrible men. Brady didn’t want anything to happen to me, and he wouldn’t have let me go without knowing that he would be seeing me again soon, without knowing that I wouldn’t be with these men long. I would be with them just long enough for them to get distracted and then he would save me. But brady could get hurt. That realization hit me like a brcik. Maybe they wanted brady to come get me, and then they could take care of him, and have no one else trying to come get me. I fought with every ounce of control I had to keep from sobbing again. I hoped he knew what he was doing. I hoped he had help, at least.
I also realized that, even if I did exactly what they told me, these men still had guns, and they could still kill me. But if they wanted me dead, they would’ve killed me by now. So what did they want with me. And how did they know who I was? And they knew my middle name, too. I mean, I didn’t keep it a secret like some people, it was on my face book and everything, but I didn’t think these guys were really the social networking type. My best guess at the moment was that they were working for someone else, someone with smarts and proper funding. Someone like Dan Michaels.

so i hope you guys like it. i'm so excited to see where this goes. book people: please please please comment and help me go to the next step!!!!

love you guys
~love the people who treat you right~

twitter

other twitter

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment