Monday, January 4, 2010

name change

you probably noticed i changed the name of this blog from "the hopeless life of undiscovered talent" to "the life of the young and hopeless" (name of a really old Good Charlotte album, i know, but i listen to EVERYTHING, remember, so ancient history somehow made it onto my iPod). it was really late when i came up with the original name and after some though i decided it just sounded too emo for my style. no offense to all slasher-types out there, its just not my style. i feel like this name could potentially get me more hits, (or not but positive thinking has been known to work....). i had a brilliant stroke of genius (or you could call it luck...) earlier today. my future book acctually has a plotline now!! haha, yeah, some writer i am. and i don't know if it will be any good, but we'll see. i think it has some promise. leave comments for anyhting you have questions about etc. (or just say hi. i hope someone's actually reading this....haha) more comment especially if you want to see more snipits or i won't waste my time posting them (even though i'll probably end up posting them once i run out of things to talk about.... hahaha my i never carry out my threats- even in cyber space, so you're stuck reading my snipits. mwahahaha!!). kay well i'm officially going crazy. and there is where the "hopeless" part of the new title comes in. ha. would it be weird if i changed it to "very very hopeless"?? hahah blogging is fun. its like a journal but better. have you ever had a journal and wrote hateful crap in it and wanted the person you wrote about to see to see it, but like by accident, so they don't get mad? me, i'm like that in all my journals i've ever had, so as far as my writing goes, blogging isn't any different for me becasue i'm used to talking like i'm writing a letter or whatever. and i get my fix of people reading it, but none of my friends/family get hurt. perfcect... right?? hahaha i'll go now. oh, before i forget, if anyone has advice about what to do about being so jealous of my friend and her possible future bf, comment!! it will likely amount to nothing, but if it's something i will probably lose my mind with jealousy!! and i don't want to be that jealous best friend, so HELP!! i love my best friend, it's always just hard when the people around you have the things you want, you know? like my sister is pretty much dating the guy that i had a liked earlier this summer. that's really hard for me to see and be around. they're on the phone right now. advice on that too?? btw, if i ever refer to "friendboy" that's who i'm talking about because he hasn't officially asked her out yet, but they like each other and hang out all the time, so yeah, plus it bugs her when i call him that. and isn't it slightly gross that she is 18 and he is 15?? i think its ok for a girl to date older but definitely not older!! why? personally it's because the guy has to be the one to protect the girl and have more life expirience and stuff, and so he ages before her so she is always more beautiful than him. and it's just the principal of the thing. ok i'm going now before i can bash anyone else i love."
"be love"-- jason mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment