Saturday, January 9, 2010

story snipits part 2

as promised, here is another story snipit. i got no response to the first one (shocker!! as of now, my user profile has all of 15 views) but here is another one anyway:

I had no memory of getting home. In fact, I probably wouldn’t have even known I was at home if kat and lexa weren’t there trying to coax me to eat. But eating was nauseating. The only thing I wanted was ice cream. Real ice cream, not pinkberry, but real ice cream. Preferably something smothered in chocolate and topped in whipped cream. But I couldn’t have that. The only thing that could make this situation any worse would be getting fat. Or so I thought.
That night after the girls had left, I got up to go get a drink. On my way downstairs, I heard voices. Dad was still in new york, so I wondered who my mom was talking to. I was positive that I’d heard a guy’s voice, so I knew she wasn’t just on the phone. I slowly crept over back from the staircase and walked over to her door. I stood there- listening for a minute. There was my mom’s voice and one I didn’t recognize. Some part of me didn’t want to know what was going on in there.

hope you guys like it!! once agian, any publishers/authors/editors etc. i'd love your advice on how to improve!!!
remember to comment, follow and tweet me!! twitter.com/AriannaWallace

~live for the moment (and tell us what that moment is, TWEET!!)~

No comments:

Post a Comment